General awareness section of competitive exams covers various concepts like general awareness, general knowledge, Current affairs and general knowledge. Check out our TNPSC Current affairs materials for 25 April 2018 that helps you to prepare for various Tamil Nadu Government Jobs competitive exams like TNPSC, TRB, TET, RRB, UPSC, Banking other Competitive Exams and all Government Examinations.
The World’s 50 Greatest Leaders 2018: Mukesh Ambani Ranks 24th
- 25 April 2018 Current Affairs: Richest Indian Mukesh Ambani (24th Rank) and human rights lawyer Indira Jaising (20th Rank) has been named by Fortune magazine as the World’s Greatest Leaders of 2018.
- The Fortune’s 2018 ranking of the 50 Greatest Leaders has architect Balkrishna Doshi.
- This year’s list is topped by ‘The Students’ of Marjory Stoneman Douglas and other schools of US that witnessed gun violence.
- This year’s list has the #MeToo Movement, which described the pervasiveness of sexual abuse, at No.3 behind Bill and Melinda Gates (2nd Rank). The list also includes Apple CEO Tim Cook, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and football coach Nick Saban.
Iran Bans Banks from Using Cryptocurrencies
- 25 April 2018 Current Affairs: Iran banned the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by its banks and financial institutions.
- As per the central bank of Iran, the ban was necessary since all cryptocurrencies have the capacity to be turned into a means for money-laundering and financing terrorism and in general can be turned into a means for transferring criminals’ money.
Check out TNPSC Updates for latest current affairs…