TNSCPS Recruitment 2018 – Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society recruiting 02 candidates for accounts assistants in Tamilnadu. Aspirants looking for lucrative career option in Tamilnadu state government sector make use of latest TNSCPS job recruitment 2018. Go Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society career falls under Tamilnadu state government job category and offer great opportunity for talented professionals.
TNSCPS Account Assistants Job Notification:
|Organization||Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
TNSCPS is recruiting job applications for 02 account assistants via offline mode from 10.05.2018 to 23.05.2018. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the examination. Make use of this wonderful opportunity to work in one of the top government colleges in India. For detailed information about TNSCPS Account Assistants, please visit http://www.tn.gov.in/
TNSCPS Account Assistants Job Vacancy:
Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society requires following job posts to fill the vacancies. Check details below.
Total Vacancies: 02
- Programme Manage – 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant – 01 Post
TNSCPS Account Assistants Job Educational Qualification:
As per the recent Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Accounts Assistant job have given below. It is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TNSCPS Accounts Assistant job 2018.
- Educational Qualification, – Graduate/Post Graduate (10+2+3 pattern) in any Preference will be given to candidates who possess Degree in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development/Education.
- Experience – 5 years’ experience in the Field of Child Welfare, Social welfare, Labor , Education
- Essential Qualification – Higher Secondary (10+2) commerce with Accounts
- Experience – 2 years’ experience in Accounts Department of any organization
TNSCPS Account Assistants Job Age Limit:
To apply for the TNSCPS Accounts Assistant job 2018, candidates required to fall under the age category as mentioned in the notification.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceeds 40 Years.
For more reference kindly check the TNSCPS official notification 2018.
Application Fees – Nil
As per latest TNSCPS Accounts Assistant job 2018 notification, candidates no need to pay application fees.
TNSCPS Account Assistants Job Pay Scale:
- Programme Manage – Rs.35,000/-p.m.
- Accounts Assistant – Rs.10,000/-p.m
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for TNSCPS Account Assistants Job:
- First, TNPL website – http://www.tn.gov.in/
- Search for TNSCPS Account Assistants Job notification in Careers/ Advertisement / News Page
- Download the TNSCPS Account Assistants Job
- Check and Verify eligibility criteria
- Fill required details in plain paper – Name, email, phone number, address details, educational qualification and relevant experience
- Get photocopies all required documents – bio data, age and address proof, educational qualification certificates, etc.
- Self-attest the photocopies with your signature
- Send all required documents to the address mentioned in the official notification on or before 21.05.2018.
- Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….TNSCPS”
Address to Send the Application:
The Secretary /Commissioner State child Protection Society, Department Of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai – 600 010
Download TNSCPS Account Assistants Job and Online Apply
TNSCPS Account Assistants Job: click here
For more details and latest updates about TN Govt Jobs, check TNPSC Updates