TNPSC One Time Registration 2018 2019 – TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission lately introduced a concept called one time registration @ www.tnpsc.gov.in & www.tnpscexams.net. Check out step by step TNPSC one time registration process. Know detailed procedure about Tamilnadu PSC registration and application edit procedure.
|Exam||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.|
|TNPSC Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in (Or) www.tnpscexams.net|
|Link Status||Available 24*7.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-.|
TNPSC One Time Registration:
TNPSC Tamilnadu public service commission launched a new system one time registration process. In this system, candidates applying for TNPSC examination can update the information (candidates details, photograph, signature, educational qualification), you can use these information whenever applying for TNPSC examination. It helps the candidates to complete job registration very fast and simpler.
Earlier in order to apply for TNPSC recruitment, you need to fill the details on application every time and it can be frustrating. Also, you no need to repeat the process to apply for multiple jobs @ TNPSC. Just with TNPSC One Time Registration process, you can fill the application with ease…
Before starting the TNPSC one time registration process, candidates need to check the guidelines of TNPSC examination.
TNPSC One Time Registration Fees:
For completing the registration process, job seekers need to pay the registration fees in the final step… once successful payment, candidates will get their Unique Login ID and Registration Number. Registration payment can be done via Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card options.
Registration Fees: Rs 50
Purpose of TNPSC One Time Registration Login:
- Whenever applying for TNPSC examination, just login with to complete TNPSC job application process.
- You can complete the application process with ease
- You can reuse important documents like Photograph, Signature and other documents
- In TNPSC official website, it’s mentioned that TNPSC one time registration is mandatory for all candidates applying for any TNPSC jobs.
Candidates who had registered via TNPSC OTR 2018, the login is valid for 5 years.
TNPSC One Time Registration – Step by Step Process:
Here, we are going to explore about
- Creating TNPSC Unique User ID and Password
- Fill the registration form
- TNPSC OTR fees payment
- First, browse to TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Click One Time Registration appear at the top of the website.
- Click on new user link to open OTR application
- Fill the application with all details like personal information and communication details
- Enter unique login ID and input highly secure password, make use of Check Availability option to validate your login ID.
- Then click submit, with this step you complete the registration process…
- Now you have enter the OTP send to registered mobile number
- Your Login activated, navigate through the Next stage
- Enter important details like name of applicants, date of birth, fathers name, mothers name, native, communal category, religion, mother tongue, educational qualification, email ID, mobile number, secure password, address, etc…
- Check and accept the declaration and complete the Captcha to submit you details
- Now, you need to make payment to complete OTR process
- After making the payment, you can login with Unique User ID and Password to view dashboard.
TNPSC One Time Registration – Edit Your Details:
While applying for TNPSC OTR process, have you done any mistakes? TNPSC portal allows you edit your personal information at any time…
- Login to your Dashboard, with Unique User Id and Password
- In dashboard, Find and Click Edit profile
- Make required changes
- Finally, you have updated your OTP profile
Candidate is required to double verify your personal, contact and educational information before applying for the examination. After applying for the examination, candidates are not allowed to make any changes to the application form.
Forgot TNPSC One Time Registration User ID / Password:
Candidates who forgot their TNPSC OTR User ID and Password can follow these steps. Tnpsc OTR Portal allows candidates to recover User Id and Password with ease…
- Visit TNPSC http://www.tnpscexams.net/tnpsc/upage.html
- Already registered user, need to click on the First option
- In login field, click on Forgot Login / Forgot Password / Forgot OTR ID
- Enter required information like DOB, SSLC registration Number, Registered Mail ID / Password
- Click Submit Button
- Verification code / User ID sent to your Register Mobile Number / Mail ID
- Enter and update your User ID and Password for TNPSC
Hope my article on how to make TNPSC One Time Registration is information… if you face any difficulties comment below; we at TNPSC Updates are ready to assist you.