Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Anna University in Chennai notified for recruiting 07 candidates for the post of Technical Assistants. Candidates looking for Tamilnadu government jobs are requested to go through latest Anna University Notification, before applying for the job. Anna University career falls under Tamilnadu state government job category and offer great opportunity for talented professionals.
Anna University Technical Assistant Job Notification:
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Anna University is recruiting job applications for 07 technical assistant jobs via offline mode from 20.04.2018 to 05.05.2018. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the examination. Make use of this wonderful opportunity to work in one of the top government colleges in India. For detailed information about Anna university technical assistant job 2018, please visit https://www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Technical Assistant Job Vacancy:
Anna University requires following job posts to fill the vacancies. Check details below.
Total Vacancies: 07
- Technical Assistant – 06
- Field Assistant – 01
Anna University Technical Assistant Job Educational Qualification:
- Diploma (Civil)/ B. E (Civil / Geo informatics) preferably with field experience in modern surveying (GPS, Total Station) and Data Processing.
- SSLC or equivalent with minimum 2 years assisting GPS, Total Station operation work
Anna University Technical Assistant Job Age Limit:
To apply for the Anna University Technical Assistant Job, candidates required to fall under the age category as mentioned in the notification.
Application Fees – Nil
As per latest Anna University motivation for technical assistants post, candidates no need to pay application fees.
Anna University Technical Assistant Job Pay Scale:
- Technical Assistant – Rs.15, 000/- Rs.25, 000/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.8000/- Rs.15, 000/-
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Anna University Technical Assistant Job:
- First, Anna University website https://www.annauniv.edu/
- Search for Technical Assistant job notification in Careers/ Advertisement / News Page
- Download the Technical Assistant job Notification
- Check and Verify eligibility criteria
- Fill required details in plain paper – Name, email, phone number, address details, educational qualification and relevant experience
- Get photocopies all required documents – bio data, age and address proof, educational qualification certificates, etc.
- Self-attest the photocopies with your signature
- Send all required documents to the address mentioned in the official notification on or before 05.05.2018.
- Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to Send the Application:
The Director, Centre for Survey Training and Research (C-STAR), Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
Download Anna University official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Anna University Technical Assistant Job: click here
For more details and latest updates about TN Govt Jobs, check TNPSC Updates