Are you a job seeker and waiting for TNPSC Group 2 exams notification? Check out the latest TNPSC group 2 examination notification from Tamilnadu public service commission. TNPSC Updates – leading TNPSC news portal offer detailed information about TNPSC Group 2 notification, syllabus, model question paper, previous year question paper, answer key, current affairs and result updates. Tamilnadu public commission announces various job vaccines to fill the spot in Tamilnadu government sectors. Once the TNPSC group 2 exam notification is out, we will public on our website on regular basics.
Based on the performance in the examination, candidates will be shortlisted and further examination is the final round. Tamilnadu public service commission recruits various vacancies In Tamilnadu state government departs. Selection will be made via
- Written Examination in OMR Format
- Oral Test
TNPSC Group 2 exam is conducted for various posts like
- Assistant Engineer (Civil),Water Resources Department
- Assistant Engineer (Civil),Buildings
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly named as Assistant Inspector of Factories)
Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- Minimum – 18 years.
- Maximum – 30 (Other Category)
- For SC, SCA, ST, MBC, DNC, BC, BCM & DW – No Maximum Age Limit
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern: Prelims & Mains
Prelims (Objective Type)
- General Studies – 100 Questions
- Optional (Tamil/English) – 100 Questions
- Total – 200 Questions (300 Marks; 3 Hours)
- General Studies – 300 Marks ; 3 Hours
- Interview – 40 Marks
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus:
Check out TNPSC Syllabus
Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Construction Materials.
- Construction Practice.
- Estimating & Costing.
- Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Structures.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Water Supply & Treatment.
- Sewage Treatment & Pollution Control.
- Concrete Technology.
- Design of r.c. Elements.
- Miscellaneous Structures.
- Water Resources.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- traffic engineering.
- Highway Engineering.
- Railways Airports & Harbours.
Syllabus For Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering:
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering.
- Control Systems.
- Generation Transmission & Distribution.
- Protection & Switch Gears.
- Digital Techniques.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Measurements.
- Electronic Measurements.
- Measurement Science.
- Mechanical Measurements.
- Industrial Instruments.
- Process Control.
- Bio Medical Instruments.
- Micro Processors & Micro.
- Logic & Distributed Control.
Syllabus For Mechanical & Production Engineering:
- Applied Mechanics.
- Engineering Thermodynamics.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Gas Dynamics & Jet Propulsion.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat & Mass Transfer.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Instrumentation & Control.
- Strength of Materials.
- Theory of Machines-I.
- Theory of Machines-II.
- Design of Machine Elements.
- Design of Transmission Elements.
- Production Processes.
- Machining Processes.
- Metrology & Quality Control.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Industrial Management.
Syllabus For Textile Engineering:
- Fibre Production.
- Fibre Composites.
- Spinning Preparatory Processes.
- Conventional Yarn.
- New Methods of Yarn Spinning.
- Preparatory Processes For Fabric Formation.
- Weaving Machines.
- Knitting Machines.
- Chemical Processing.
- Quality Assessment.
- Structural Mechanics of Yarn.
- Structural Mechanics of Fabrics.
- Textile Machine Design.
- Machining Operations.
- Work study.
- Production Planning.
- Machinery Maintenance.
- Selection of Motors.
- Environmental Conditions in Textile Mills.
Syllabus For Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Electronic Devices Circuits & Systems.
- Devices & Circuits.
- Amplifiers & Oscillators.
- Rectifiers & Power Supplies.
- Multivibrators & a Veshaping.
- Linear & Digital Integrated Circuits.
- Digital Circuits.
- Computer Systems.
- Measurements & Instrumentation.
- Microwave devices & Circuits.
- Communication Engineering.
- AM/FM Transmitters & Receivers.
- Transmissionlines, Antennas & Wave Probagation.
- Analog & Digital Signal Processing.
- Radar Systems.
- Satellite Communication.
- Communication Systems .
- Fibre Optic Communication.
- Information Theory & Coding.
- Telephony, Communication Switching & Acoustics.
Syllabus For Chemical Engineering:
- Chemical Process Calculation & Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics.
- Momentum, Heat & Mass Transfer Operations.
- Mechanical Operations & Renewable Energy Sources.
- Engineering Materials & Safety in Chemical Industries.
- Chemical Technology.
- Instrumentation & Process Control.
- Design & Optimization & Environmental Engineering.
- Multi-Phase Mass Transfer Operations.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Numerical Methods & Computational Techniques.
- Current Events
• History & Culture of India.
• Indian Polity.
• Indian Economy.
• Indian National Movement
TNPSC Group 2 Exams Results:
TNPSC Group 2 Exams Books:
Check out some popular TNPSC Group 2 examination books that help you to prepare for the examination.
Aspirants who are planned to apply for TNPSC group 2 examination need to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. For more details about TNPSC notification, you can check at TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Here, we offer detailed information about the TNPSC Group 2 examination recruitment process from exam notification, eligibility criteria, age limit details, pay scale, selection process, important dates to apply, examination date, Hall tickets, question paper and answers, current affairs quiz, study materials and much more.
About TNPSC Group 1 Examination:
TNPSC Group 2 exam is top most and highest paying grade examination conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates recruited on TNPSC group 1 examination will serve Tamil Nadu state government in higher level. Being top most examination, lakhs of aspirants appears for group 1 examination and try their level best to clear the examination.
Aspirants with strong subject knowledge, technical skills and awareness on current affairs in Tamil, general knowledge will clear the group examination with ease. When comes to preparing for competitive examination, it is important to strategize the learning process and work smarter to cover entire syllabus.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 2 Exams:
- Before applying for the examination, you need to have your passport scanned image and signature as soft copy…
- Valid mobile number and email ID is mandatory for the registration… It is advised to keep your personal details confidential and it is important to view your result.
- While applying for the examination, you need to mention various information like candidates name, post applied, communal category, email ID, date of birth, centre of examination, etc…
- Information you mentioned while registration is fixed and it can’t be changed at any cost. Candidates are advised to fill the application with utmost care
- Candidates who wish to receive SMS notification need to register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates need to log on to TNPSC official website gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click on apply to open Online Application Form
- Select name of the exam or service you willing to apply for
- If you have Unique ID, please enter the unique ID and password to view already available details and update them, if required.
- If you don’t have unique ID, it is advised to go for TNPSC One Time Registration
- Candidates need to upload their latest photograph and signature as per specification given as per TNPSC guidelines for scanning photography and signature.
- Online application with photograph and signature will be rejected.
TNPSC Mode of Payment:
For making payment, you can choose both Online Payment and Offline Payment
Online Payment: (Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Candidates need to pay fees via online payment gateway. You need to follow the instruction displayed on the application form.
- After submitting your payment information, Don’t Press Back or refresh button to avoid double charge
- Once online transaction completed successfully, unique username ID and password is generated. It’s advised to note down Unique User Id and Password for future reference.
Offline Payment: (Indian Bank and Post Office)
- For offline mode of payment, candidates need to choose from both post office and Indian bank.
- Click Submit to submit the application form
- Candidates will be provided with application number and password
- TNPSC website will generate “Payment Challan”
- Candidates need to carry the Challan to the nearest Post office or Indian Bank to make payment
- Collect the customer copy once making the payment. Make sure that the Challan is properly signed and include the details like transaction number, branch name, DP code, deposit date, etc.
- Online payment will be successful only id payment is made in the post office or Indian bank within two working days of submitting the online application.
Printing Application form:
- After submitting the application, candidates can print or save the application in the PDF format.
- You can download application by entering the application number and password.
- Candidates no need to send hardcopy of the application or any documents to the TNPSC Commission.
TNPSC Updates – Keep supporting us