Are you a job seeker and waiting for TNPSC Group 1 exams? Check out the latest TNPSC Group 1 exam notification from Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. TNPSC Updates – leading TNPSC news portal offer detailed information about TNPSC Group 1 notification, syllabus, model question paper, previous year question paper, answer key, current affairs and result updates. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission announced 2018 annual planner on 5th January 2018. Once the group 1 notification is out, we will public on our website on regular basics.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Service||Post Code||Vaccancy|
|1||Deputy Collector||Civil Service||1001||29|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||Police Service||1002||34|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax Officer)||Commercial Taxes Service||1003||8|
|4||District Registration||Registration Service||1005||1|
|5||District Employment Offficer||General Service||1007||5|
|6||District Offficer(Fire and Rescue Service)||General Service||1008||8|
Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- Minimum – 21 years.
- Maximum – 30 (Other Category) / 35 (SC, SCA, ST, MBC, DNC, BC, BCM & DW)
- Differently abled – 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
Exam Pattern: Prelims & Mains
- Prelims (Objective Type) – General Studies – 200 Questions (300 Marks; 3 Hours)
- Mains (Written)
- Paper I – 300 Marks ; 3 Hours
- Paper II – 300 Marks ; 3 Hours
- Paper III – 300 Marks ; 3 Hours
- Interview – 120 Marks
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus:
Are you preparing for the TNPSC Group 1 examination? Check out the TNPSC Group 1 syllabus
- Modern history of India and Indian culture.
- General Aptitude & Mental ability Test.
- Role and impact of science and technology in the development of India and Tamil Nadu.
- Indian polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India and Geography of India.
- Tamil Society, its culture and heritage/ English language skills.
- Administration of Union and states with special reference to Tamil Nadu.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Current economic trends: Indian economy and impact of global economy on India.
- Socio economic problems of India/ Tamil Nadu.
Check out TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus at, http://tnpsc.gov.in/syllabus/new_syllabus_combined_civil_services_I_upated.pdf
TNPSC Group 1 Results:
TNPSC Group 1 Books:
Check out some popular TNPSC Group 1 examination books that help you to prepare for the examination.
Aspirants who are planned to apply for TNPSC group1 examination need to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. For more details about TNPSC notification, you can check at TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Here, we offer detailed information about the TNPSC Group 1 examination recruitment process from exam notification, eligibility criteria, age limit details, pay scale, selection process, important dates to apply, examination date, Hall tickets, question paper and answers, current affairs quiz, study materials and much more.
About TNPSC Group 1 Examination:
TNPSC Group 1 is top most and highest paying grade examination conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates recruited on TNPSC group 1 examination will serve Tamil Nadu state government in higher level. Being top most examination, lakhs of aspirants appears for group 1 examination and try their level best to clear the examination.
Aspirants with strong subject knowledge, technical skills and awareness on current affairs in Tamil, general knowledge will clear the group examination with ease. When comes to preparing for competitive examination, it is important to strategize the learning process and work smarter to cover entire syllabus.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 1 Exam:
- Before applying for the examination, you need to have your passport scanned image and signature as soft copy…
- Valid mobile number and email ID is mandatory for the registration… It is advised to keep your personal details confidential and it is important to view your result.
- While applying for the examination, you need to mention various information like candidates name, post applied, communal category, email ID, date of birth, centre of examination, etc…
- Information you mentioned while registration is fixed and it can’t be changed at any cost. Candidates are advised to fill the application with utmost care
- Candidates who wish to receive SMS notification need to register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates need to log on to TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click on apply to open Online Application Form
- Select name of the exam or service you willing to apply for
- If you have Unique ID, please enter the unique ID and password to view already available details and update them, if required.
- If you don’t have unique ID, it is advised to go for TNPSC One Time Registration
- Candidates need to upload their latest photograph and signature as per specification given as per TNPSC guidelines for scanning photography and signature.
- Online application with photograph and signature will be rejected.
TNPSC Mode of Payment:
For making payment, you can choose both Online Payment and Offline Payment
Online Payment: (Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card)
- Candidates need to pay fees via online payment gateway. You need to follow the instruction displayed on the application form.
- After submitting your payment information, Don’t Press Back or refresh button to avoid double charge
- Once online transaction completed successfully, unique username ID and password is generated. It’s advised to note down Unique User Id and Password for future reference.
Offline Payment: (Indian Bank and Post Office)
- For offline mode of payment, candidates need to choose from both post office and Indian bank.
- Click Submit to submit the application form
- Candidates will be provided with application number and password
- TNPSC website will generate “Payment Challan”
- Candidates need to carry the Challan to the nearest Post office or Indian Bank to make payment
- Collect the customer copy once making the payment. Make sure that the Challan is properly signed and include the details like transaction number, branch name, DP code, deposit date, etc.
- Online payment will be successful only id payment is made in the post office or Indian bank within two working days of submitting the online application.
Printing Application form:
- After submitting the application, candidates can print or save the application in the PDF format.
- You can download application by entering the application number and password.
- Candidates no need to send hardcopy of the application or any documents to the TNPSC Commission.
TNPSC Updates – Keep Supporting us