Do you want to apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 group 1 examination? Then, its great news for aspirants. Tamil Nadu Public service commission announced Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service examination date for 2018. Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Exam with be help on 09th June 2018 for 320 vacancies. Aspirants can get the online forms from 09.04.2018 and last date for submission of online application is on 07.05.2018. Interested candidates can download Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Date and other details from the official links given below. TNPSC Group 1 Examination details..
TNPSC Civil Judge Examination Details:
|Exam||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TN State Judicial Service Exam 2018|
|Nature of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Mode of Application||Online Registration Process|
|Last date to apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment||07.05.2018|
|Civil Judge Exam Month||Jun-18|
|Total No. of Centers for Civil Judge Pre Examination||09 cities|
|Numbers of Exam Centers for Civil Judge Mains Test||Chennai only|
|TNPSC Official Website||tnpsc.gov.in|
|Opening date for submission of online application form||09.04.2018|
|Closing date to apply online for TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy||07.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of fees through SBI or Indian Bank||09.05.2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||09th June 2018 (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
|TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Mains Exam||11th to 12th August 2018|
Vacancy and Pay Scale:
TNPSC Civil Judge Examination is held for 320 vacancies with pay scale of Public Service Commission [2008(17) SCC 703], for the cadre of Civil Judges, in the Pay Scale of Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770 + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
Candidates who want to apply for TN State Judicial Service Exam 2018 must hold Degree in Law from any recognized University or Institute. Check out the below images for detailed information on age qualification and educational qualification.
Physical Fitness Certification:
Applicants selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below.
Fees and Mode of Payment:
Examination fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) is payable online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system by paying Rs.150/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for One-Time Registration system are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges levied, if any, by the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
Selection process follows three successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination,
- Main Examination
- Viva–Voce Test.
Main Exams to be held in Chennai Only
Preliminary Examination: – Objective Type
Syllabus for Preliminary Examination
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act,1963
- The Constitution of India
- The Tamil Nadu Buildings (Lease and Rent Control) Act, 1960 Tamil Nadu Regulation of
- Rights and Responsibilities of Landlords and Tenants Act, 2017 (Tamil Nadu Act 42 of 2017)
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Penal Code,1860
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1908
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1932
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1938
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 1944
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 1946
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1952
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1961
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Amending Act, 1966
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1972
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1983
- The Criminal Law (Second Amendment) Act, 1983
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1993
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2005
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013
- The Criminal Minor Acts (including Information Technology Act, 2000; The Protection of
- Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012).
- General Knowledge – Test of Reasoning and Mental ability.
Main Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Translation Paper: Translation of passages from English to Tamil and from Tamil to English. The passages will be from Pleadings, Depositions, Orders, Judgments and Documents.
- Law Paper – I: The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908; The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; Principles of pleading and the Constitution of India (as Amended).
- Law Paper – II: Framing of Issues and Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- Law Paper –III: Framing of charges and Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
Viva-Voce Test for 60 Marks
- The object of viva-voce test is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre by judging the mental alertness, general knowledge, knowledge of law, grasp of procedural laws and principles of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of communication, character, suitability and intellectual depth, the like of the candidate, his/her tact and ability to handle various situations in the Court.
- Candidates of all categories who have obtained a minimum of 18 marks in the viva-voce test alone are eligible for inclusion in the Select List.
- The marks secured by a candidate in the Viva Voce Test shall be added to the total marks secured by him/her in the Main examination.
How to Apply:
- First of all login to the Tamil Nadu PSC Portal i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Here you need to go to the Notification section.
- Afterward you need to click on the Latest Notifications.
- In this section, you will get TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Advt Pdf.
- Read all the details given in the pdf and start filling up the application form.
- First of all enter Personal Details, Permanent Postal Address, and Qualification etc.
- Afterwards, you need to deposit the application fees if going for online payment.
- Now recheck the application form for TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018.
- Simultaneously submit the application form and note down the Application No. and Password.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 for the Judicial Service Examination 2018. There are total 320 vacancies for which Pre Exam will be held on 09th June 2018.