TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu public service commission TNPSC recruiting 805 candidates for Assistant Horticultural Officer job in Tamilnadu. Check out TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer job 2018 notification, important dates, age limit, educational qualification, fees & concessions, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. Candidates are recommended to go through latest TNPSC notification fully, before applying for this job. TNPSC is Tamilnadu state government job commission responsible for recruiting qualified candidates for various posting in Tamilnadu government sectors including Agricultural department. Get detailed information about the exam at http://www.tnpscexams.in/.
TNPSC inviting qualified professionals for Assistant Horticultural Officer. Online application process starts 25.05.2015 and end on 24.06.2018. Aspirants looking to enter government jobs can apply for this job easily. Make use of this excellent opportunity from TNPSC recruitment portal for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer2018.
|Name of Service||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service (Code 015|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|No. of vacancies||805 (757 G + 45 SC + 03 ST)|
|Scale of pay||Rs.20,600 – ₹65,500 (Level 10) as per Tamil Nadu|
|Revised Pay Rules 2017|
Assistant Horticultural Officer2018 Notification:
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 24.06.2018 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Horticultural Officer as follows:-
Candidates need to register through TNPSC onetime Time registration with registration fees on rs.150. One time registration is valid for 5 years and details is mandatory to apply for all TNPSC Examination:
|Date of Notification||25.05.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||24.06.2018|
|Last date for Fees Payment Via bank||26.06.2018|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper-I (Agriculture)||11.08.2018 F.N. 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper-II (General Studies)||11.08.2018 A.N. 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.|
Assistant Horticultural Officer2018 Job Vacancies
Tamilnadu public service commission requires suitable candidates for following posts to fill 805 horticulture officer posts.
Total Posts: 805
- General: 757
- SC: 45
- ST: 03
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018 Age Qualification:
To apply for Assistant Horticultural Officer job 2018, candidates need to attain flowing age listed below. Candidates are with eligible age limit need to apply for this examination.
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018): 18 Years
- No Age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
- Should not have completed 30 Years [For persons holding B.Sc(Agriculture)]
- 58 Years [ For persons holding a post graduate or higher degree in Agriculture such as M.Sc (Agriculture) or Ph.D in Agriculture]
For Differently Abled Persons
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
- The maximum age limit for ex-servicemen is 48 years.
- The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018 Educational Qualification:
Applicants applying for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2018 need to have following or equivalent qualification from recognized university or recognized educational institution
A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination
A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
Candidates need to produce Standard III – Certification of Physical Fitness
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018 Application Fees:
To apply for 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer jobs in TNPSC Recruitment, candidates need to pay the application fees mentioned in the notification.
- Registration Fees: 150 for TNPSC One Time Registration
- Examination Fees: 100 while applying for exam
Fees Concession: Full fee Concession for
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste
- Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities
- Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities
Mode of Payment:
Examination fees for 805 Agricultural Officer jobs of Rs.100/- (Rupees Two hundred only) can be paid via Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card. It can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application.
Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees Two hundred only) is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2018 Salary details:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer Job salary details have been given below. Pay Scale: Rs.20600 – 65500/- (Level 10)
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Paper 1 : Diploma Standard
- 200 Questions
- Duration: 3 hours
Paper 2: General Studies – HSC Standards
- 100 questions
- Duration 3 Hours
Examination for 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer will be held at following centres
- Chennai – 0100
- Coimbatore – 0200
- Tirunelveli – 2600
- Madurai – 1000
- Tiruchirappalli – 2500
- Salem – 1700
- Thanjavur – 1900
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2018 Syllabus:
– Unit- I: Basic Horticulture And Plant Propagation
– Unit- Ii: Soil And Fertility, Irrigation And Weed Management
– Unit- Iii: Production Technology Of Fruits And Vegetables
– Unit -Iv: Production Technology Of Flower Crops And Landscaping
– Unit-V: Production Technology Of Spices, Plantation Crops, Medicinal And Aromatic Crops
– Unit- Vi: Insect Pest And Diseases Of Horticultural Crops And Their Management
– Unit-Vii: Post Harvest Handling And Value Addition Of Horticultural Crops
– Unit – Viii: Livestock Management And Poultry Production
– Unit – Ix: Commercial Agriculture
– Unit – X: Farm Management, Marketing And Extension Education
– General Science
– Current Affairs
– History And Culture Of India
– Indian Polity
– Indian Economy
– Indian National Movement
– Aptitude And Mental Ability Tests (SSLC Standard)
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2018 How to Apply:
- First of all login to the Tamil Nadu PSC Portal i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Here you need to go to the Notification section.
- Afterward you need to click on the Latest Notifications.
- In this section, you will get TNPSC Agricultural Officer 2018 Advt Pdf.
- Read all the details given in the pdf and start filling up the application form.
- First of all enter Personal Details, Permanent Postal Address, and Qualification etc.
- Afterwards, you need to deposit the application fees if going for online payment.
- Now recheck the application form for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2018.
- Simultaneously submit the application form and note down the Application No. and Password.
Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer 2018: Download
For more details and latest updates about TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2018, check TNPSC Updates