General awareness section of competitive exams covers various concepts like general awareness, general knowledge, Current affairs and general knowledge. Check out our TNPSC Current affairs materials for 26 April 2018 that helps you to prepare for various Tamil Nadu Government Jobs competitive exams like TNPSC, TRB, TET, RRB, UPSC, Banking other Competitive Exams and all Government Examinations.
Forty Eight Foundation Day of HUDCO Celebrated
- The Minister of Housing & Urban Development Hardeep Singh inaugurated the 48th Foundation Day of Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO).
- HUDCO is playing an important role in taking financial inclusion forward in the country, as it is taking care of the housing finance needs of the economically deprived sections.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Embarks On 3-Day Visit To China
- Modi will hold talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping during an informal summit in Wuhan city.
- It is expected that the meeting between Mr Modi and Mr Xi will be a milestone in India-China relations.
- This will be Mr Modi’s fourth visit to China after he came to power in 2014.
Foreigners Can Now Travel To Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur without Permit
Madras HC, 1st Court in South India To Introduce E-Court Fee Payment Facility
- The Madras High Court became the first court in south India and overall eighth in the country to introduce e-court fee payment facility.
- It was jointly launched by Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami and Chief Justice Indira Banerjee.
- The new system will enable litigants who file cases in High Court to pay judicial stamp duty to the government through e-stamps, which can be purchased both online and offline.
- It will pave way for easier and secure way of paying stamp duty.
Sushma Swaraj Attends Meeting of India-Mongolia Joint Committee
M-Awas App for Allotment of GPRA through ASA Launched
India Signs Loan Agreement with World Bank for US$ 125 Million
India’s 1st E-Commerce Think Tank Meet Convened By Suresh Prabhu
- Suresh Prabhu, the commerce and industry minister, held the first e-commerce think tank meeting in New Delhi.
- The minister chaired the meeting which aimed at framing a national policy on e-commerce.
- The setting up of this e-commerce think tank and the initiative taken by the ministry may well be interpreted as the government and its allied bodies beginning to understand the growth potential of the e-commerce industry in India.
Check out TNPSC Updates for latest current affairs…